Nokomis Dog Walkers (original)
This painting is part of my new Pay What You Can category!
Basic notes on the Pay What You Can method:
- For your reference, four price tiers are suggested.
- The bare minimum that I can accept is the cost of materials; this price is listed as “Tier 1”.
- Any additional amount that you are able to pay above Tier 1 is very much appreciated and will go towards my business costs and my time. Thank you!
The cost of materials for this painting is: $185.00
The full retail price of this painting is: $450.00
In early spring the willow trees have the brightest green leaves. A walk around Lake Nokomis is always welcome.
• Original pastel painting by Mary Pow, 2019
• Painting size: 10" x 15"
• Frame dimensions: 17" x 21"
• Orientation: horizontal
• Medium: soft pastel
• Professionally framed with Museum Glass®
• Framed with a thin brown wooden frame and a white mat
THIS PAINTING IS FRAMED
Since pastels must be framed under glass - and shipping pastels with glass is extremely challenging - this painting needs to be picked up in person at my studio. If you live within the Twin Cities metro area, I may be able to deliver to your door. Contact me about delivery.
Would you like to see the framed painting in person? You are welcome to visit the studio! Contact me about setting up an appointment or come during open studio hours.
© Mary Pow. All rights reserved.
- Tier 1 = the cost of materials. This is the bare minimum I can accept for a sale. These are the costs I’ve already paid to frame the artwork and the cost of the art materials used.
- Tier 2 = the cost of materials + the cost of business. A sale of art at this tier will help me cover the costs of having a business. Some of my business costs include: studio rent, website costs, art festival fees, internet and phone, office supplies, etc.
- Tier 3 = the cost of materials + the cost of business + an amount for labor. If you can pay for an artwork at this tier, you will be paying me for my time to create the artwork.
- Tier 4 = the retail price. A sale of art at this tier means I can make a profit! Any profit I make goes into improving my art business. Some improvements I’d love to make include: upgrades to the studio gallery lighting, upgrades to my art festival tent, and improving my skills through practice and classes.