On my frequent walks around Lake Nokomis, this is a favorite place for me to pause and observe the shadows and colors as they change throughout the time of day and the seasons.
• Original pastel painting by Mary Pow, 2020
• Size: 11" x 14"
• Outside frame dimensions: 16" x 19"
• Orientation: vertical
• Medium: soft pastel
• Not framed
• Not matted
The painting will arrive unframed, with a cardboard support and wrapped in glassine paper to keep it safe while in transit. I highly recommended having it framed professionally. I'm happy to advise you on framing options, just let me know if you have any questions!
A NOTE ABOUT FRAMING
Pastel paintings need to be framed behind glass and handled with care to prevent damages. Professional framing is best, ideally with museum quality glass.
© Mary Pow. All rights reserved.
- Tier 1 = the cost of materials. This is the bare minimum I can accept for a sale. These are the costs I’ve already paid to frame the artwork and the cost of the art materials used.
- Tier 2 = the cost of materials + the cost of business. A sale of art at this tier will help me cover the costs of having a business. Some of my business costs include: studio rent, website costs, art festival fees, internet and phone, office supplies, etc.
- Tier 3 = the cost of materials + the cost of business + an amount for labor. If you can pay for an artwork at this tier, you will be paying me for my time to create the artwork.
- Tier 4 = the retail price. A sale of art at this tier means I can make a profit! Any profit I make goes into improving my art business. Some improvements I’d love to make include: upgrades to the studio gallery lighting, upgrades to my art festival tent, and improving my skills through practice and classes.